Permission for Rent Out
Allottee is permitted to rent out extra built up space if
- Lease deed/ Supplementary lease-deed has been executed and got registered
- Project for which the plot was allotted has been implemented within the permissible period. In any other case, applicable extension fee has been received
- All installments have been received.
The permission will be subject to the following conditions.
- The proposed unit/operation shall be in the field of Information Technology, Information Technology Enabled Services, electronic, communication/ telecommunication services or Bio-Technology.
- The proposed lessee shall use the built up space strictly for the similar purpose for which the permission to rent out the built up space is granted by the Corporation to the original allottee.
- The proposed operations shall not pollute the area.
- The built up space shall be used for lawful business operations.
Following documents are required to rent out the extra built up space.
- Application form.
Steps to be followed to get Permission to Rent out the Extra Built up Space
- Allottee/Transferee needs to submit the request for Permission for Rent out along with requisite documents as applicable as per Estate Management Manual.
- Submit the form along with the documents to PICTCL at the following address:
Punjab Information and Communication Technology Corporation Limited (Punjab Infotech)
5th - 6th Floor, Udyog Bhawan, 18- Himalaya Marg, Sector 17, Chandigarh
Tel: +91-172-5256400, 5256401, 5256406(TeleFax)
- Allottee can make payment by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Punjab Information and Communication Technology Corporation Ltd, payable at Chandigarh.
Allottee/Transferee is required to pay the Processing fee for granting permission to sublease:
Charges for grant of permission to sublease the space over and above allottee’s own requirements for carrying out IT/ITES/Electronics/Telecommunication related activities as per the following rates plus applicable Service Tax:
|Plot Size Category
|Fees in Rupees
|500 sq. yd.
|1000 sq. yd.
|2500 sq. yd.
|More than 2.0 acres
For more information, please refer to the Downloads Section