Lease hold to Free Hold
Conversion of plot from lease hold to free hold is allowed only if the plot is fully paid, free from all encumbrances and the allottee has commenced production at the said plot.
Following documents are required for Conversion of plot from lease hold to free hold.
- Application Form
- An Affidavit (in case of company from its authorized signatory) duly attested by Is0t Class Magistrate affirming that no change in constitution has been made since the date of allotment/transfer/last allowed.
- NOC from banks/financial institutions to change from Lease Hold to Free Hold in case of plots already mortgaged and requisite conversion fee has been received.
- A fee for conversion of plot from leasehold to freehold is 5% of the current reserve price plus applicable Service Tax.
Steps to be taken for Conversion of Plot from Lease hold to Free hold
- Allottee/Transferee needs to submit the request for Lease Hold to Free Hold along with requisite document as applicable as per Estate Management Manual.
- Submit the form along with the documents to PICTCL at the following address:
Punjab Information and Communication Technology Corporation Limited (Punjab Infotech)
5th and 6th Floor, Udyog Bhawan, 18 Himalaya Marg, Sector 17, Chandigarh
For more information, please refer to the Downloads Section